Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Aquatica D100 Housing

Started by jimbo1946 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica D100 Housing

4 posts
  1. I just noticed that the Aquatica website shows that the D100 housing is shipping. Helix doesn't list it yet, but B&H shows it in stock with a single TTL bulkhead for $1484.95. The double TTL bulkhead is a bit more.

     

    Having used the Aquatica D100 housing on Little Cayman last month, I can highly recommend it.

  2.  

    You Nikon people... I swear. You dont know how good you have it!

     

    Housings here, housings there. Housings EVERYWHERE!

  3. Well, when you care enough to use the very best...

     

    Sorry, a bit of hubris there.

  4. LOL!

     

    Uh huh.... As Han Solo so eloquently stated...

     

    "Laugh it up, Fuzz ball..."

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.