Hi all, recently started down rezzing HD from camera into imovie at capture, just changed settings in-camera to convert, set imovie to open project in DV widescreen, no problem, worked fine, then a few days later doing the same thing and imovie keeps defaulting to HD even when I open new project as DV.
If I open as DV then connect camera with converter switched on, project changes to HD, very confused, as can't find reason why this is happening.
I'm changing the settings in camera before I plug in i link cable as per manuals instructions.
What's even more confusing is when I go back to a project that did work at down-rezzing and I use the same tape with the same footage and try to capture it again, imovie tells me camera is incompatible with project.
I have tried just about every possible combination of start-up and connection but I 'm left scratching my head.
Any help please?
Richard ![]()