Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

English Voice talent needed

Started by Jules (Helioxfilm) ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

English Voice talent needed

4 posts
  1. Dear Colleagues,

     

    I am looking for an English voice talent who would help me in the making of a tutorial's voice track.

     

    The text which should be recorded is 37 000 character (with spaces) long and approx. 65 minutes long in total. I have asked already some companies on the internet, but unfortunately their prices are very high (at least for me ;) .)

     

    I would appreciate any help, idea, suggestion.

     

    All the best,

    Jules

     

    My deadline is the 7th of September... So it is very close...

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  2. Hey Jules, you are beginning to be like all the other producers I know....leave everything till the last minute then RUSH RUSH RUSH.... ;)

     

    Kelly is pretty good at narration...she can sit down and read a 60 min script in one go although she will probably want to re write it as I'm sure she will find problems with the gramma. :)

  3. Hey Jules,

    Did you get my email?

    Mark

  4. Thanks Wagsy for your and Kelly's offer :)

     

    However, it seems I could get this night a voice talen on board. But if I need Kelly's voice for a next project I will go directly to you... I appreciate your offer very much...

     

    For the timing, yes, you are right: RUSH, RUSH, RUSH ;) But I hope I can finally finish this project in the following two weeks...

     

     

    Mark:

    A letter has been sent to you...

     

    Jules

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.