Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Patima d90 housing

Started by shchae ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Patima d90 housing

6 posts
  1. Hi,

    Just found out Patima will produce Nikon D90 housing and more importantly, port for

    Tokina 10-17mm lens( I am not sure it will work on d80 housing....yet.).

     

    Sam

  2. Hi,

    Just found out Patima will produce Nikon D90 housing and more importantly, port for

    Tokina 10-17mm lens( I am not sure it will work on d80 housing....yet.).

     

    Sam

     

    Nice!

     

    i ask if they will make that port for tokina by mail, but they never anwser

     

    nice news!

     

    RB

  3. Hi All,

     

    New member here, resurrecting an old thread relevant to my interests. I have recently acquired this system and after searching this forum and elsewhere have found that Patima does not provide zoom gears for this lens. I was wondering if anyone had tried and had success (or failure) with zoom gear extensions from other manufacturers (e.g. Nexus)?

     

    Any advice appreciated - thanks in advance!

     

    SOS

  4. I believe Reefphoto can make any gear you want.

  5. Thanks for the tips!

     

    SOS

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.