Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Eilat Red Sea 2008

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Eilat Red Sea 2008

7 posts
  1. Hi

    Just a remainder for probably the competition with the grater prices for UW photography

    This year the shoot out Red Sea competition will be at November 10-15 and there are online competitions is the states and all over Europe.

     

    Proper Disclosure : I have an interest in it, I want to meat as much as possible wetpixelers there. :)

  2. I'll be there :):)

  3. Can someone arrive one day late and still compete? I have to be in New York from November 8-11.

  4. Can someone arrive one day late and still compete? I have to be in New York from November 8-11.

    According to the schedule you can register also at the 11/11.

    Its better btw to register early, last year the first 50 got a Ruddy Projects sun glasses.

  5. BTW: its no more Sandisk's competition, from now on Epson is the official sponsor of the competition.

    Probably connected to the fact that Epson's manager in Israel is a diver.

     

    epson_krazaSmall.jpg

  6. I'll be there representing the UK and Ireland as the winner of 'Diver magazine' UW photog of the year.

    Can't wait.

     

    See you in the bar :)

     

    Nige Wade

  7. See you in the bar :)

     

    :) :)

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.