Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Sentimental value

Started by tdpriest ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sentimental value

2 posts
  1. A camera that I won earlier in the year (the height of my photographic career) was stolen from the dockside pontoon at the Mountbatten Centre in Plymouth, UK. I had been experimenting at 30m on the wreck of the Persier, and the card had images of shoals of Bib and a friendly John Dory...

    ... also my trusty, if old, Cyklon regulators, mask, fins, buoy etc

     

    I was a bit miffed!

     

    If you come across a Fuji F50fd, with an Inon w/a lens and a greenwater Magic filter, please let me know.

     

    Tim

    :)

  2. Thats tough Tim.

     

    Can't think there are too many outfits left servicing those Cyklon regs any more - and one of the ones that I know of is in Portland.

     

    Maybe they will show up there eventually ?

     

    Paul C

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.