Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CR123A

Started by Marc Furth ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

CR123A

4 posts
  1. I want to know if anyone has a good cheap source of Lithium CR123A batteries, and what are the prices ? Thanks, Marc

  2. You can get 20 of them for between $25 and $30 at:

     

    www.botachtactical.com

     

    Do a search for the cr123a's. The Toshiba brand.

     

    I just received another 20 last week. I had gone a year on the first order.

     

    Sincerely,

    James

  3. good question !. Do they ship over seas ?( Thailand) ?

  4. Why don't you email them and ask.

     

    Cheers

    James

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.