Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Lessons for Life CD: Shameless Commercial Plug (with a purpose!)

Started by Keith@Scuba ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Lessons for Life CD: Shameless Commercial Plug (with a purpose!)

4 posts
  1. Yes -- this is a shameless commercial plug, but it can also help you be a safer diver.

     

    The single most popular column in Scuba Diving magazine each month is "Lessons for Life," in which Training Editor Michael Ange analyzes dive accidents and discusses the lessons we can all learn from them to be safer divers. Because there is such demand for this important training content, Scuba Diving and the Divers Alert Network (DAN) have teamed up to create "The Best of Lessons for Life" compilation CD.

     

    This unique survival guide brings you five years of compelling, real-life stories and the insightful analysis to help you avoid being a victim. Pop it into your computer and browse the columns as they appeared in the magazine. It's a wealth of valuable training content, and it's available for sale now at:

     

    http://www.fwmagazines.com/product/1280/72

     

    Price: Just $16.97.

     

    Thanks for your time and dive safe!

     

    Keith Phillips

    Publisher and Editor

    Scuba Diving and ScubaDiving.com

    (912) 351-6234

    Kphillips@scubadiving.com

    post-17159-1221224817.gif

    Edited by Keith@Scuba
  2. Keith,

     

    I shall certainly buy my copy!

     

    But only of you'll bring it with you when you come and visit St. Vincent! ;-)

     

    Kay,

    Indigo Dive.

  3. Keith,

     

    I shall certainly buy my copy!

     

    But only of you'll bring it with you when you come and visit St. Vincent! ;-)

     

    Kay,

    Indigo Dive.

     

    Your copy is free, my friend! And yes, I hope to deliver it personally some day!!! How have you been!

  4. Your copy is free, my friend! And yes, I hope to deliver it personally some day!!! How have you been!

     

    Keith

     

    Great to hear from you. I'm trying to be good, but finding it very hard at the moment!

     

    FYI I have been working with a PR company called Spring O'Brien, and trying to encourage them to switch the ad budget I would love SVG to get more press and PR via your publication. Really need to discuss this via email really...

     

    Not sure if I can justify the expense of attending DEMA this year, very sad about that :) I really LOVE going to DEMA

     

    Got Steve Weaver and posse in SVG at the moment so really hoping that we can get some folks diving here and broaden the appeal of the diving to incorporate all of the other positives as well as the critters! Did you get the press release about the REEF trip and most fish species ever recorded on a field trip! May be this could be a hook for an article maybe?!

     

    Hope that we an hook up again soon.... if you leave it any longer I will have become a old sea hag and you won't recognize me!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.