Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Wetpixel Quarterly

Started by FLAFROG ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

Wetpixel Quarterly

16 posts
  1. Issue number 4 arrived,Excellent!

     

    Flafrog

    Panama City Beach,Florida

  2. Issue number 4 arrived,Excellent!

     

    Flafrog

    Panama City Beach,Florida

    Indeed it did, but in my case several copies. Someone needs to sort out their subscription list. Two renewals, both same address, same email accounts and same credit card/paypal and now we get several copies. Auctioned one off at LAUPS the other night but I really don't need more than one. No response from several emails either.

    Bill

  3. Bill -

     

    Sorry about the issues. We are currently in the process of re-writing our website, which will include a brand-new subscription management system. The current one we are using is creating a lot of headaches, but at least it is sending MORE issues instead of not sending out issues. ;)

     

    You've been writing emails? To whom? Are you using the online support form?

  4. Bill -

     

    Sorry about the issues. We are currently in the process of re-writing our website, which will include a brand-new subscription management system. The current one we are using is creating a lot of headaches, but at least it is sending MORE issues instead of not sending out issues. ;)

     

    You've been writing emails? To whom? Are you using the online support form?

     

    I have tried using the online support form to send a couple notes in the last several weeks about my trials with the online subscription system. Got automated confirmations, but have not received any response. Not sure what is up with my subscription . . .

     

    Mike

  5. The online subscription system has really failed us lately, and it has been impossible to get our provider to do anything about it. Please have patience with us. the new system should be up by November!

     

    In the meantime, please feel free to call. It generally works better. ;)

    +1.415.449.1456

  6. The online subscription system has really failed us lately, and it has been impossible to get our provider to do anything about it. Please have patience with us. the new system should be up by November!

     

    In the meantime, please feel free to call. It generally works better. ;)

    +1.415.449.1456

     

    Hi Eric,

     

    Does that mean that my online subscription is messed up?. . . . again?

    I also emailed about being an 'industry' professional and no replies from anything/one??

     

    Bruce...

  7. I have tried using the online support form to send a couple notes in the last several weeks about my trials with the online subscription system. Got automated confirmations, but have not received any response. Not sure what is up with my subscription . . .

     

    Mike

    Same for me as for Mike

  8. Issue number 4 arrived,Excellent!

    This may be the best one yet. Great to see the POTW images make it in and I really enjoyed the Jim Abernathy images and article. Congratulations all.

    Steve

  9. If you checked out using the online system and successfully upgraded your subscription to 2 or 3 years, your subscription is probably fine. It's just the folks who haven't been able to complete a transaction that we need to deal with. Please call in to renew your subscription.

     

    Again, apologies for the crappy system we're running. We're working on it!

  10. If you checked out using the online system and successfully upgraded your subscription to 2 or 3 years, your subscription is probably fine. It's just the folks who haven't been able to complete a transaction that we need to deal with. Please call in to renew your subscription.

     

    Again, apologies for the crappy system we're running. We're working on it!

    I got three separate notices that my subscription was expiring. I renewed twice (same name, same email same credit card, now I have two subscriptions. I would like to have one, for as long as I have paid for, not two, both for 2 to 3 years. I don't need to get my money back, but we really do need only one.

    BTW it is a great publication, hope it stays around.

     

    Bill

  11. The new issue of WPQ is great!

     

    But, I've been trying to get in touch through the contact page regarding my back order for issues 1 & 2 but I get no reply... :-(

  12. I wonder if our contact page is broken. I know this is a hassle, but can you try using the phone, or emailing Eli Woolery directly at his first name @ wetpixel.com?

  13. I only received mine yesterday... weird.. I mean - yes I live on an island, but we still have the same USPS system as the rest of the US and mail usually arrives as fast here as anywhere else in the US. Anywhow, I thought the issue was great and I liked the parting shots of photoshopped Nudis. I thought it was a great idea to include shots that references discussions or hot topics from the actual messageboard. I hope this will be a "standard feature" in future issues.

  14. I had the same trouble. Don't expect any kind of fast response to anything you send via e-mail. Took 2 weeks to get a response. Didn't get the back order issue I placed for 3 months although they charged my credit card immediately after placing the order.

     

    So hang in there and hopefully you get an e-mail soon. On a good note, I got my back issue within a week of the e-mail response.

     

    Kirk

  15. I only received mine yesterday... weird.. I mean - yes I live on an island, but we still have the same USPS system as the rest of the US and mail usually arrives as fast here as anywhere else in the US. Anywhow, I thought the issue was great and I liked the parting shots of photoshopped Nudis. I thought it was a great idea to include shots that references discussions or hot topics from the actual messageboard. I hope this will be a "standard feature" in future issues.

     

    All subscriptions go out directly from the printing house at the same time, and unfortunately, we cannot control what happens once it leaves us.

     

    As for support, we are aware of the problem, and will work on making things better. The website is undergoing a serious overhaul that should be online sometime in November. I am hoping that many of the issues (double subscription upgrades, etc.) will go away when that happens.

     

    We have tracked down the double subscription issue and will be issuing refunds in the next week or so.

  16. All subscriptions go out directly from the printing house at the same time, and unfortunately, we cannot control what happens once it leaves us.

     

    As for support, we are aware of the problem, and will work on making things better. The website is undergoing a serious overhaul that should be online sometime in November. I am hoping that many of the issues (double subscription upgrades, etc.) will go away when that happens.

     

    We have tracked down the double subscription issue and will be issuing refunds in the next week or so.

     

    Eric,

    Did you got my e-mail (sent to wetpixelquarterly) asking how I can order a group subscription (10 copies) ?

    Pls, check & advise. and See you at dema next week !

     

    Best, Sam

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.