Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

X-Ray International Dive Magazine

Started by indigo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

X-Ray International Dive Magazine

2 posts
  1. Please can anyone help me, I have been contacted by X-Ray magazine.... I am a bit backward sometimes, and I don't spend as much time exploring the internet as much as I should... however I have never heard of this publication, although in the blurb they advise me that they are founding members of Wetpixel and Dive Photo Guide...

     

    Any assistance in assessing 'kosherness' of this publication would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Kay Wilson,

    St. Vincent

  2. Please can anyone help me, I have been contacted by X-Ray magazine.... I am a bit backward sometimes, and I don't spend as much time exploring the internet as much as I should... however I have never heard of this publication, although in the blurb they advise me that they are founding members of Wetpixel and Dive Photo Guide...

     

    Any assistance in assessing 'kosherness' of this publication would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks!

     

    Kay Wilson,

    St. Vincent

    My take is that they are quite "kosher" and a pretty good resource. Look at the recent articles and see for yourself but I like what they put out. Alex Mustard is a frequent contributor/columnist so maybe he also has a take.

    Bill

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.