Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Lightroom 2 Keyword Export

Started by laz217 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Lightroom 2 Keyword Export

1 posts
  1. For those of you who export your Lightroom 2 RAW files and would like to include your keywords (ie. jpg export with keywords for the web), there's a bug in Lightroom 2 that will not export your old Lightroom 1.x keywords. I stumbled upon a solution to fix the problem in an Adobe TechNote ( http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewConten...4&sliceId=2 ) and I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has a similar problem.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.