I am in the market for an underwater housing for a Canon D60. I would like a strong, durable tray and long, lite sturdy arms for dual TTL flashes and be able to use the following Canon lenses (am I asking too much?):
EF 17-35 2.8
EF 28-70 2.8
EF 100 2.8
I have settled on the SEA & SEA because of cost and the number of positive reviews I have found for it. I would like to use my Canon flashes in housings, but will go with the YS125 strobes if that is a better solution.
My problem comes from trying to purchase the set up I need. Without the possibility of hands on inspection (I live in Belize), I need an online vendor that makes it possible to research what I need, find what I need and to purchase it. I have only been able to find three online vendors, and none of them have stellar online stores. I have looked at:
Robert White Camera Specialists
Underwater Digital - uh, can't find the URL right now.
Because this is a MAJOR purchase, it would be nice to know if I have all the correct parts, and when it is delivered to me here in Belize (or to Florida for shipping to Belize), that I will have a working system. This means that I need a vendor or vendors that sell the housings, ports, extenders, focus rings and allow me to pick which ones I need with some confidence that I am getting the right things.
So, after that long preamble, can anyone recommend a good, reputable online store to advise what I need and purchase? Or the best way to purchase online (SEA & SEA lists a bunch of vendors, but none that I've inspected have a online store that instills confidence).
Thanks for any advice.
P.S. I have checked out DIGIDEEP, which is a wonderful site, but the vendors are sorely out of date and I can't find information on ports, arms, trays, flashes, etc