Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New PT-015 User - Spare Humidity Indicators

Started by Lingcod ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

New PT-015 User - Spare Humidity Indicators

1 posts
  1. All:

     

    Just got setup with my Oly 5050 and PT-015 housing with an IKe DS125 strobe. Now all I need to do is figure out what I am doing underwater! Any advice from the Olympus crowd would be great.

     

    I also have some spare humidity indicators. They are on card stock and are 2"x3". They have indications for 30,40 and 50% humidity. So for anyone out there that has a use and wants to test out the humidity in their housing during a dive let me know. I have about 4 extras free of charge.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.