Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Pipefish?

Started by klipka ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Pipefish?

5 posts
  1. Hi All,

    I'm posting this for my dad. He shot this last month in St Vincent at Over There dive site at about 35-40 ft. He was wondering if it is a pipefish or juvenile trumpetfish. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

     

    l_d8c6c2ae7997496691302d432514bbec.jpg

  2. Looks like a juvenile trumpetfish to me.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. I vote trumpetfish as well.

  4. I vote trumpetfish as well.

     

    Definitely a juvenile trumpetfish.

  5. Hi All,

    I'm posting this for my dad. He shot this last month in St Vincent at Over There dive site at about 35-40 ft. He was wondering if it is a pipefish or juvenile trumpetfish. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

     

    l_d8c6c2ae7997496691302d432514bbec.jpg

     

    Hello! Tell Bob it's definitely a juvie trumpet fish - nice shot too!

     

    X

     

    K

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.