Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Playing with bubbles

Started by Motek ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Playing with bubbles

6 posts
  1. how cool is that. that is really good, brought a HUGE smile to my face, and has cheered a misreable day at work up......

     

    cheers, stew

  2. Thats pretty cool

  3. Those bubbles seem to defy gravity. I've never seen an air bubble sink to the bottom before.

  4. Those bubbles seem to defy gravity. I've never seen an air bubble sink to the bottom before.

    I was wondering the same thing. Looks like a little "creative license" is at work here. What does one use the "photoshop" video?

    Steve

  5. Lots of vortices...study more fluid dynamics :P.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.