Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dive Buddy III for trv700

Started by fayers ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive Buddy III for trv700

2 posts
  1. Will a Amphibico Dive Buddy III housing for a TRV700 (Hi8) work with any of the new Digital TRV series? I have friend wanting to sell a housing only, but I do not want to step back to Hi8.

    Thanks

  2. This should really be asked in the video forum, but I doubt you'll get any answers here. I think your best bet would be to ask Amphibico directly if it can be made to work. The typical answer is no since the mechanical layout of cameras varies so much.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.