Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Phase One's Software and the Canon 10D

Started by Andi Voeltz ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Phase One's Software and the Canon 10D

1 posts
  1. Hello Gang,

     

    I recently downloaded the highly recommended trial of Capture One DSLR 1.2 and Capture

    One 2.9 which should work with my new Canon 10D camera. The programm seems to be

    faster in thumbnailing than any other solution I tested so far. However it does not solve the

    initial purpose I downloaded it for. I am not able to do RAW conversions! ...because the RAW

    files from my 10D are not even recognized for thumnailing.

     

    Am I doing something wrong, or has anyone had the same experience?

     

    I'd be glad about any comments, experiences. Thanxx!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.