Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Another FLASH Full Screen Clip

Started by wagsy ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Another FLASH Full Screen Clip

8 posts
  1. Now that all my footage is on hard drvies, it's pretty easy to access it.

    Here is another FLASH fullscreen H.264 clip to watch if you feel like it. (broadband)

     

    http://www.hdvunderwater.com/videos1/fun.html

     

    SPECS.

    Edited the raw 1440/1080 m2t clips with EDIUS.

    Out to a Canopus HQ file faster than realtime then into Mediacoder to output a single pass 960/540 H.264 @ CBR 1.5mbps file.

    Mediacoder encoded out this H.264 file at about realtime speed.

    Then fired up FLASH CS3 to make player and then into Dreamweaver CS3 to make the html page and onto the web.

  2. Great footage Wagsy!

     

    Amazing photo opportunities, just wish we had the same up here in the Great Lakes.

     

    Excellent production standards, it came through loud and crystal clear.

     

    Looking forward to seeing more soon.

  3. Hey you have some great pics on your site there.

     

    Yes there is quite abit of life here but you are always fighting dirty water, swells and or wind here, it's no Red Sea.

    Well I have heaps more, so over time will keep loading up new clips.

    It's pretty cool that one can stream this size res in realtime now on the net.

     

    Thanks for watching.

  4. Wags,

    Seriously good stuff. The transitions are fantastic. Thanks for putting it up. :)

    Steve

  5. good quality on the video itself, nice.

     

    Sorry, can't agree with Steve about the cheesy transitions though.. :)

  6. Sorry, can't agree with Steve about the cheesy transitions though.. :blush:

    Hey Mike,

    Clearly this was an excersise to see how many different transitions Wags could squeeze into one clip. If that was the intent I have to give him an A+. I especially liked the horizontal bop. :)

    Steve

  7. Hey Mike, how did you manage to watch it?

    I thought you were in the land of 3kbps :)

     

    Yes I was messing around with some of the new 3D GPU realtime effects.

    I'll have to count them all but there is a huge selection.

     

    Steve that horizontal bop, which scene was that on.

  8. Steve that horizontal bop, which scene was that on.

    That's the one that rocks a little, then rolls up into a horizontal tube, then blacks out for a while. Reminded me of the 70"s and Bob Seger's song. Ok, I may have imagined the rocking. I don't understand more than a third of the words you use when you describe the video technical aspects. But I know "cool" when I see it. :) .

    Steve

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.