Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Shark conservation organization in China?

Started by Nitrogen Jones ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Shark conservation organization in China?

4 posts
  1. My 11 year old niece wants to donate her birthday loot to a shark conservation organization after watching Sharkwaters. Does anyone know of an reputable org which focuses on education in China and other fin consumption countries?

     

    Thx

  2. I recommend WildAid. They focus on shark finning and do a lot of media work in Asia:

    http://wildaid.org

     

    (by the way, your niece is COOL)

    Edited by echeng
  3. I agree, your niece is Super Cool! Here is the WildAid China Website (http://www.wildaidchina.org/). I do a lot with this outfit and they are definitely doing the job.

    Good luck!

  4. Thx Thats exactly what I was hoping for, Chinese celebs endorsing the cause... BTW I told her that you guys said she was cool and super cool, and matched her donation for her b-day.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.