Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hypothermia Induced Tourette Syndrome

Started by kriptap ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Hypothermia Induced Tourette Syndrome

13 posts
  1. Get past the first minute and it very funny:

     

  2. There it is! I was looking for that video. Veitch and I were hanging out with Brian Greene in Yap, and I was supposed to find the link and email it to him. :)

  3. Ha ha...classic....so I take it must be cold down there then :)

  4. Who are those guys?

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Who are those guys?

     

    Cheers

    James

     

     

    Hahahaha.... sounds like a line from a cheap tv show..

     

    "Thats Batman!"

     

    (Brian Green and Richard Pyle)

  6. Hahahaha.... sounds like a line from a cheap tv show..

    It is actually a line from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

  7. hmm, i get a message that says the video is no longer available...

  8. Works for me now.

  9. ok flimsy few-mm wetsuits, bare feet and no gloves.....I say it's time for a new money grant to buy cold water gear.....

  10. You sure it's not Veitch at 28 C? :)

  11. You sure it's not Veitch at 28 C? :)

     

    :)

     

    hahahaha

     

    :P:D :D

     

    definitely at 25C :)

  12. I had a strong feeling that it is Richard but didn't want to mention him by name - lest you all think I automatically think of him when "cuss like a sailor" is mentioned :-)

     

    Cheers

    James

  13. You lot are such wimps :)

     

    Thats sounds like a normal f**king day for me filming in a inland quarry... At least they have good viz... F**cking cold !?? They don't know the meaning of the word...Try ice in your mask..Thats F**king cold !!!!!

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(F**king cold)B :)

    Edited by DeanB
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.