Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Video help from Craig

Started by jimabernethy ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Video help from Craig

2 posts
  1. Hi Craig,

    I just want to thank you for your tips with Adobe premiere on the web page. They are very helpful. Did you teach yourself Premiere? I am currently editing two short films for the San Diego Undersea Film Festival, which I will be attending this September. You very knowledgeable so if it is alright I might be seeking your advice. I will look forward to the day when I can spend time with you diving some time in the future. I use Sony's trv 900 with a Aqua Video housing and their largest (forgot their name) lighting system (twin 340 watt bulbs). Thanks very much and I will look forward to your future tips. I will try to recruit a few of my friends that shoot video as well to this forum.

    Best Regards,

    Jim

  2. For those who don't know, Jim's referring to the video tips section that was added to Wetpixel recently as a Features column. I'd be happy to help in any way I can and I look forward to seeing your results! Yes, I taught myself Premiere but have been using since 5.1.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.