Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea & Sea DX-200

Started by Andi Voeltz ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea DX-200

6 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    I finally found a second dedicted digital underwater camera (the other one I know is from Sealife). All the information I could gather so far can be found at:

     

    http://www.digideep.com/product.php?pType=...&mID=66&pID=290

     

    If anyone else knows more about it, please reply.

     

    Best Regardz .oOo. Andi

  2. oops, that link doesn't go anywhere, can you try again?

  3. with me it is functioning,... anyone who encountered this problem?

  4. Worked ok with NS 6.2 :)

     

    Sabine

     

    [Edited on 5-9-2002 by snoack]

  5. Ooops... I think I have a clue about it now... Bob: were you using Opera or Netscape when you tried to surf our site? Because we still have a bug with the PHP.includes which result in "404 - Error" when somebody is the above mentioned browsers. It should be fixed by the end of this week.

  6. hmmm, works now..

     

    thanks

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.