Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

National Geographic show coming soon.

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

National Geographic show coming soon.

4 posts
  1. Well, its not underwater film but I was hired to film this segment about a crazy guy who catches and releases Marlin from a kayak. It was shot last Dec and then I was called back to shoot some B-roll stuff in April. I haven't worked on the post production end of this one so I have no idea how my work will be presented. At any rate, here are the times and dates.

    "Hooked: Fish Gone Wild" features National Geographic Channel on Sunday Oct 19th at 5PM ET, air again at 8PM ET the same day and repeat airing on October 25th at 6 and 9PM ET, plus on October 26th at 10 am ET.

    Steve Douglas

    Edited by steve
  2. Well, its not underwater film but I was hired to film this segment about a crazy guy who catches and releases Marlin from a kayak. It was shot last Dec and then I was called back to shoot some B-roll stuff. I haven't worked on the post production end of this one so I have no idea how my work will be presented. At any rate, here are the times and dates.

    "Hooked: Fish Gone Wild" features National Geographic Channel on Sunday Oct 19th at 5PM ET, air again at 8PM ET the same day and repeat airing on October 25th at 6 and 9PM ET, plus on October 26th at 10 am ET.

    Steve Douglas

     

    Steve Congrats, very cool

  3. Well I would say congrats too Steve but not really into hassling-dragging the marine life around just for FUN?...in fact I would call the guy a D head.

    Edited by wagsy
  4. Wagsy, I do hear you on that. When I originally took the job I insisted that he released anything that was caught. Maybe that still not pc, but it was the best I could do.

    Steve

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.