Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Subal Housings for 10D and S2

Started by davephdv ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal Housings for 10D and S2

3 posts
  1. The Subal web site claims that they will have housings for the 10d and the S2 in July.

  2. :lol:

     

    Guess who's a happy little Triggerfish?

     

    By the way, I must also state for anyone new to this forum that Ikelite has the best customer service department I have ever experienced in ANY industry. I had the privelege of talking to a guy named Brett over the phone who gave me straight, honest, down to earth answers to every question I had. They have a housing for the 10D that will be available possibly in September.

     

    Also, the people with OceanBrite (the distributors for Jonah) were very helpful when I called.

     

    Subal, Ikelite, and Jonah will all have housings for the 10D coming out sometime in Aug-Oct probably, with Subal apparently in the lead with a possible July release. (I cannot WAIT to see how this turns out!)

  3. agree with CDesperado regarding Ikelite's customer service. I'm from Singapore and I had absolutely no problem in sending my flooded strobe back to Ike USA for repair. Had it back about 1 month from the day I sent it. Considering I am using normal air mail and not UPS or DHL, the strobe is probably only in USA for 1.5 weeks. I think that's pretty fast repair for me :lol:

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.