Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Strange fish seen in Lembeh Straight

Started by paultaylor ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Strange fish seen in Lembeh Straight

5 posts
  1. Hello everybody,

     

    I was wondering is anyone could please identify this strange fish (about 3cms) I snapped in Lembeh on the sand, it looked like a stone at first until I got closer.

     

    post-22845-1224582281.jpg

     

    Thanks in advance,

    Paul

    Edited by paultaylor
  2. Juvenile puffer. Will have to look up the species (mappa?).

     

    Alex

  3. A horrible picture of mine, but at least I know which puffer it is, now

     

    1269813278_dea7e5c238_o.jpg

  4. Here is one I took at Lembeh in October.

    post-8179-1229953631.jpg

    Edited by eyu
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.