I went HD and now it is time to upgrade my software. Searched and read how about some help for a PC format.
John
Read-only discussion
I went HD and now it is time to upgrade my software. Searched and read how about some help for a PC format.
John
Hello John
Well there is quite a few to choose from.
Do a search here and you will find quite abit of info about different NLE'S
One good thing to do is download different ones and try for free.
As for a PC computer, make sure you get a Quad Core CPU as they render out clips very fast.
You can also overclock them very easy, that is make them run faster than what they have stamped on the box.
I have a 2.4ghz Quad running at 3.2ghz no problems.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.