Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

John Bantin at his best

Started by echeng ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

John Bantin at his best

16 posts
  1. John Bantin IN THE HOUSE!

    echeng081022_0172902.jpg

  2. hmmm. guess he took that cross dressing reference a bit too far.. :)

  3. hmmm Open Bar + Wetpixel Members + Vegas .....

  4. I thought what happens in Vegas.... enough said.

  5. Looks like this debate about US Politics has finally caught up with him...lol..;-)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  6. JB being molested

     

    Reminds me of a scene from Brokeback Mountain!! :)

     

    You just don't get that at a British diveshow.

  7. I was shocked! I thought it was someone from the StarTrek Lounge at the Hilton! I was banned from there last Las Vegas DEMA.

     

    I must be losing my edge. They used to line up to hit me at DEMA. Now they want to kiss me! ...and one big US manufacturer has even brought out a new computer with an algorithm to suit European divers (me!).

    Edited by John Bantin
  8. And to think he started as a photographer of top models...look how the perks have increased over the years. :uwphotog:

     

    Cheers

     

    Todd

  9. That's such a funny picture.

     

    Alex

  10. That's such a funny picture.

     

    Yea, but is he enjoying the attention ?? - now that is concerning.

     

    Paul C

  11. I'm still laughing at that photo. John was trying to get away -- I'm pretty sure Frank went for the mouth.

  12. Ohhhh tongues, now that is not so fine a mental picture......

     

    This would look great printed in Diver, you know you sometimes get shots of the author of a piece.

     

    Anyone got any good contacts there ?

     

    Paul C

  13. Looks more like a special forces unarmed combat move specially designed to silence any critics.

    Was the review that bad ?

     

    As we've come to expect, prepared to die to keep his journalistic integrity.

  14. I'm pretty sure Frank went for the mouth.

     

    :uwphotog::P

  15. I will wait expectantly for John's thorough review of the kiss in a future issue of DIVER....

     

    - MDP

  16. Don't knock it until you've tried it!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.