Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

help - I'm looking for some pictures of fish

Started by lotz ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

help - I'm looking for some pictures of fish

1 posts
  1. Hello, my name is Mark Alban Lotz. I'm a German jazz flutist living in Holland. This november I'll be recording with my Lotz Of Music ensemble the CD A Dutch View on Fish - it will be published january on LopLop Records, an indie label of a friend. Dutch composers wrote Fish compositions for this album. I would like to feature some pictures in the CD. Reluctantly I do not have any budget to pay proffesionals and can not take pictures by myself . I hope I do not cause any irritation in this Forum with this following brutal post/question (If so I apologise and please let me know!): Is there anybody out here who would like to provide me with shots (300dpi) of diverse Fish?

     

    Please email me at: info@lotzofmusic.com

     

    some links:

    www.loplop.nl

    www.lotzofmusic.com

    www.myspace.com/markalbanlotz

    www.jazzserver.nl/artists/lotz.of.music.a.dutch.view.on.fish

     

    cheers,

    Mark Alban

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.