Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Seacam 1Ds housing available July 03

Started by james ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam 1Ds housing available July 03

6 posts
  1. Stephen Frink has a few photos for the Seacam 1Ds housing on www.seacamusa.com website. Looks very impressive!

     

    From their site:

     

    eos1ds_rear.jpg

     

    Supposed delivery in July 2003. Same goes for their D100 setup.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. James - Thanks for the info. With Stephen Frink supporting and selling Seacam in the U.S., I would have no hesitation at all about buying Seacam, but good grief they're expensive.

  3. I can attest to the great design and quality of the Seacam housings. I bought a Nikon D1x housing plus accesories from Stephen last year and I am extremely happy with it.

     

    The 180 degree viewfinder is absolutely excellent and gives a very clear 1:1 image.

     

    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

     

     

    David

     

    My Digital Underwater Photography Website

  4. I am really getting into Super Macro. I need a good viewfinder for my S2 because it is so darned small...

     

    I would kill for one of the big Seacam 180's. I tried one out on Jackie Reid's N90 housing and it was amazing...

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Hi All - Thanks for your kind comments and interest in Seacam products. I'm really eager to get these D100 and EOS1Ds housings here myself, and no doubt our shooters with assignments and dive holidays booked share my anticipation!

     

    Looks like it will be more like late July than early July, but Harald Hordosch (Seacam Austria) says he is really close to being ready to ship. As soon as they are on the way across the pond I'll announce it here first.

     

    I truly appreciate your support and hope to see you somewhere, someday soon.

     

    Stephen Frink

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.