Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New short video of Catalina Island California

Started by wolfeeldiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

New short video of Catalina Island California

4 posts
  1. Just getting into this UW Video stuff, having made the move from shooting stills to video. Here's a short video of last week's trip to Catalina Is, California. Thanks for any tips.

     

    http://www.vimeo.com/2065934

  2. Thanks Mike! Looks like you had some good vis. I love seeing the old stomping grounds. Thanks for sharing!

    Steve

  3. Has the plane gotten any deeper sliding down the slope? Last time I dived the site, it was in 125ft or so...

    Edited by segal3
  4. Has the plane gotten any deeper sliding down the slope? Last time I dived the site, it was in 125ft or so...

    My gage read 128' when I was at the tail.. so its still there I suppose. Another diver pulled 3 lobster out of the cockpit just a few minutes prior to my arrival.

     

    Yes Steve, Catalina is my 'ol stomping grounds too.. I get there once or twice a year now. Thats about all.

    FYI, the Black Sea Bass are coming back now. They were wiped out in the 70's and 80's by overfishing when I was diving there, lately divers see them often now since they have been protected.

    Edited by wolfeeldiver
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.