Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Some vides of the caves in Mexico

Started by limeyx ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Some vides of the caves in Mexico

3 posts
  1. I finally got around to uploading some of the footage I shot in Mexico in Feb and May of this year ...

     

     

    Temple of Doom (Aka Calavera) -- Madonna & Canyon Lines

    http://www.vimeo.com/1253073

     

    Nohoch Nah Chich (Giant Birdhouse)

    http://www.vimeo.com/1102214

     

    And Dos Palmos (Downstream towards Cenote High voltage)

    http://www.vimeo.com/1983565

     

    All shot in an FX1 with dual 50W lights. The Nohoch video also used an 18W light held by the diver, but I dont think it was hugely effective so I will be trying the 24W handheld HIDs in November.

     

    Nick

  2. :uwphotog:
  3. :bottled:

     

    Thanks mate :P

    Hopefully I will get some good footage on the next trip and will surely post some ...

     

    Nick

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.