Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Oceanic Focus

Started by KirkD ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Oceanic Focus

3 posts
  1. I was looking at Oceanic Focus. Has any purchased from them before? If so, post your experiences with them.

     

    http://www.oceanicfocus.com/

     

    Thanks

     

    Kirk

  2. I was looking at Oceanic Focus. Has any purchased from them before? If so, post your experiences with them.

     

    http://www.oceanicfocus.com/

     

    Thanks

     

    Kirk

     

    Hey Kirk

     

    If your talking about the guys in Singapore, I bought a sea&sea flash from them 2 months ago, cheapest I could find in Asia, very fast and friendly service, I had mine shipped to the Maldives which is a major pain in the *ss and the guys took care of business, so I kept buying tons of stuff from them and it's always the same fast reliable service, I will meet them in Singapore in a month to buy 2 housings since the customs here are more than 40%.

     

    So don't worry about a thing and do business with these guys...

     

    Talk to McHale Song, he's the guy I've been doing business with

     

    stef

  3. They are one of the 3 established shops in Singapore for underwater photography. Good reliable service from McHale.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.