Hi everyone
I am new on this forum as I am new doing video. A few months ago a purchase some video equipment and I start filming stuff around me. Here is one of my "filming" ![]()
Read-only discussion
Hi everyone
I am new on this forum as I am new doing video. A few months ago a purchase some video equipment and I start filming stuff around me. Here is one of my "filming" ![]()
Cool and welcome.
Where did you film them.
What video gear did you use.
I filmed them around Gloucester MA and for the gear I got a Gates HC-9 with GP25 port and I recently add some light (nightrider HID pro 20)
Welcome to the forum. It's good to have another New Englander on here, there aren't many of us. I don't get down to Gloucester much these days but I'm familiar with most of the dive sites. Where did you capture this video? It's well done BTW.
tanks Lionfish43 I capture this video Just a little offshore of Lanesville MA (42°41'12.82"N 70°39'21.75"W)
Hey thats pretty cool, just put the numbers into Google earth and went straight there.
Hope the fisherman don't do the same.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.