Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

seeking underwater oyster footage/photos

Started by stillhope ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

seeking underwater oyster footage/photos

4 posts
  1. I'm doing a short video about oysters in the Pacific Northwest, but gee, somehow I don't have any imagery of them underwater. Can anyone help me out?

     

    The video will air on my TV series, SEA-Inside: Pacific Northwest.

     

    Thanks. for more info about the show, see:

     

    http://SEA-Inside.org

  2. Hey

     

    The company I work for has a massive stock photo and video library,

     

    look on www.scubazoo.com and there should be a link to the stock sales site.

     

    I'm good mates with the photo and video library managers and they are good people so should be able to help in any way they can.

     

    All the Best

     

    Sri

  3. Great, thanks. I'll look into it, though my TV series is an underfunded non-profit project and has no money to spend for content. Maybe I can talk them into making a donation.

  4. Great, thanks. I'll look into it, though my TV series is an underfunded non-profit project and has no money to spend for content. Maybe I can talk them into making a donation.

     

    :P:bottled:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.