Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

One Stop Video Place

Started by wagsy ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

One Stop Video Place

4 posts
  1. Hi

    There seems to be more and more great underwater video clips being posted all over the place so I thought why turn my new 100% FLASH video site I'm still building into a one stop place to go to watch clips streamed in from all over the place. I have put a few links up to other folks clips already but if you want to be added just pm me your direct link-details to your clip and I will add it in.

    It can be flv, QT, m4v, mp4 H.264...basically anything the latest FLASH player can play and I seem to be able to pull not only directly from your own server but anywhere, even vimeo.

    I can use youtube as well but the clips are generally to low quality.

     

    H.264- 960/540 @1.5mbps seems to be the best for quality and real time playback for most but higher or lower works as well.

    The full screen button makes it only go to 960/540 otherwise the quality looks too bad on large screens at full screen and also scaling them up to full 100% screen is hard for slower computers to do.

    Just send me links to your best clips as I don't want to fill it with boring ones. :uwphotog:

     

    Once it's all fine tuned, I'll move it to the main URL.

     

    Cheers

     

    http://www.hdvunderwater.com/test.html

  2. Just send me links to your best clips as I don't want to fill it with boring ones. :lol:

     

    http://www.hdvunderwater.com/test.html

     

    Bugger thats me out of the running :P

     

    Good man wags... :uwphotog:

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Bugger thats me out of the running :uwphotog:

     

     

    Dean

     

    It is a bit confusing what Wagsy said,

     

    Just send me links to your best clips as I don't want to fill it with boring ones. smile.gif

     

    Because if someone's best is boring I think Wags still wants them.

     

    P.S. For the record, I think your videos are more than fine :P

    Edited by TheRealDrew
  4. Dean, send me ya link to your famous award winning Tropical Stoney Cove master piece and I will add it in. :bottled:

     

    Drew have you got any vids?

    Hows the beta testing going.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.