Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Lewis Hamilton - champion

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Lewis Hamilton - champion

9 posts
  1. Fair play to Lewis Hamilton for winning the F1 championship. What an end to a great F1 year.

  2. Who gives a flying F*#K... :)

     

    Does he dive... :bottled:

     

    F1 :P

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. It was an exciting finish. I only wish Timo Glock's tyres had lasted a little longer. At least I won't have to listen to Allen and Brundle gloat about it.

  4. It's good to see the Brits being world champs at something. An Aussie mate of mine commented that we are good at winning things that involve sitting down, i.e Olympic Sailing, rowing, cycling etc, Now it appears the Brits are good at driving as well another "seated" sport :bottled:

     

    Good on him!

  5. you have to stand up to play darts !!!!!!!!!

     

    phil the power taylor......

     

    i think he had a great season, if he had not been deducted those points and dropped 10 places on the pole he would have won the title 2 weeks ago. its a shame that most involved in F1 are bout to ruin the lad.

    Edited by stewsmith
  6. ...and I thought it was Barack Hussein Obama that was the champion!

     

     

    (Oh Oh, here we go again...)

  7. Hi Stew. Good to see Lewis won. Nail biting finish though.

    Well I've joined the wet pixel crowd as you suggested.

    Just trying to progress from a Brine shrimp to a Sea Wasp to a ????? :bottled:

  8. you have to stand up to play darts !!!!!!!!!

     

    phil the power taylor......

     

    I stand in the corner corrected, I forgot about "the Power"

     

    As I know three of the sailors who won medals at the olympics and an Aussie sailor whom team GB beat LOL :bottled: , I feel I can take the mick out of them every now and again.

     

    Tristan

  9. Despite Max Mosley's best efforts to give Ferrari another championship, Hamilton pull's it off in the last corner of the last race.....A true champion and he seems like such a nice guy too....Congrats Lewis

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.