Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Anna Abernethy, on the cover of Sport Diver

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Anna Abernethy, on the cover of Sport Diver

8 posts
  1. FYI, the woman swimming with the dolphins on the cover of July 2003's Sport Diver is Anna Abernethy. (Photo by Jim Watt).

  2. Great photo James !

  3. Congrats James!

    Great shot that deserve the cover.

    Can we see the original frame at bigger size pleas?

  4. James? Jim Watt took the cover photo.

     

    Are you referring to his full name? (James D. Watt)

  5. Of course Jim (James D. Watt)

  6. I was confused, sorry.

     

    I was thinking James Wiseman at the time.

     

    So, same comment, different name.

     

    Great photo Jim ! :lol:

  7. Nice to see Anna's photo on the cover of Sport Diver. Anna and her husband run a great dive

    shop and I hope to dive with them again. DiverTom

  8. And, I was there when that shot was taken! Mine, not quite the same but proff I was there.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.