Just like to say Boldog születésnap (hope this is correct
) to Gyula (Jules)... He is one of the nicest and most helpful people I know...
Have a good day my friend and drink loads of Unicum... ![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
Read-only discussion
Just like to say Boldog születésnap (hope this is correct
) to Gyula (Jules)... He is one of the nicest and most helpful people I know...
Have a good day my friend and drink loads of Unicum... ![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
anybody mentioned Unicum? where? WHERE?!
Happy Szuletesnap too, Gyula!
Happy Birthday Jules. Good to see you last week.
Alex
Thanks guys ![]()
Well, I started the 33rd... Looking to my 3 years old daughter it seems far too much ![]()
Anyhow, Unicum helps... especially after days...
![]()
Thanks guys
Well, I started the 33rd... Looking to my 3 years old daughter it seems far too much
Anyhow, Unicum helps... especially after days...
Happy Birthday Gyula!
Until a couple of days ago, I didn't know what was Unicum! ![]()
It was great to spend some time with you in Antibes and to taste your succulent drinks. ![]()
Didn't succeed to upload some pics of you from the festival. Will try later...
Michel
Happy Belated mate, been out of sorts recently......just also got my SCR ticket. Working on the CCR mid-December.
Be good,
Mark.
Happy Belated mate, been out of sorts recently......just also got my SCR ticket. Working on the CCR mid-December.
Be good,
Mark.
Many many happy returns of the day dear.
Happy Birthday Gyula!
All the best!!!
good luck with the new DVD!
Amir Stern
Israel
Thank you guys,
I appreciate very much!
And welcome Amir at Wetpixel ![]()
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.