Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony DSC-P1 MPK-P1

Started by neutcomp ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony DSC-P1 MPK-P1

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I just discoverd the underwater world. And I am going to mexico on a diving holiday. I want to make some underwater pictures with my digital camera. But I cant find a store to buy the MPK-P1. Or someother underwater case for my sony DSC-P1. Can somebody help with this question?

     

    Thanxx

    Bjorn

    The Netherlands

  2. Go to www.sony.com

    You should be able to buy it on line.

     

    Wanda

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.