Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

This is juvenile I'm guessing

Started by Nakedwithoutcamera ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

This is juvenile I'm guessing

3 posts
  1. but there were so many of them in Wakatobi, I didn't even think to ask the guide what they were. I'm sure someone here does 'cause a lot of knowledgeable people hang out here. ;) Thanks.

    Fishincoral.jpg

  2. I'm no expert, but I think this is a reticulated Dasycllus. Good job at getting a close up. They are notorious skittish. Here is one of mine

     

    273670329_0d05abe417.jpg

    Edited by drsteve
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.