Does anybody know of a good photo database software for Macs. I have been trying Filemaker etc but would like to know if there are any other options. I shoot a lot of Fluke Ids of Humpback Whales and also fish species and would like to have software that can be used to turn it into a slideshow/dvd.
Many thanks
Karen
Sounds like you can use Aperture or Lightroom.
Sounds like you can use Aperture or Lightroom.
Thanks will have a look at them.
i just started using Lightroom ...
its a nice all around program but a few quirks to get used to
if i can figure it out you can too
Another vote for Lightroom. Its highly capable for organising.
i just started using Lightroom ...
its a nice all around program but a few quirks to get used to
if i can figure it out you can too
Thanks everyone, I will look into it more and hope to be able to get it here soon.