Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Perspective on (C)

Started by Grayscale ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Perspective on (C)

6 posts
  1. Just wanted to share this e-mail about some persons view about ownership and copyright...

     

    http://perspective.istheshit.net/

     

    Some really dumb people out there...

     

    (Admins: Please (re)move this thread if it didn't qualify to the standards)

  2. That's hilarious! I would love to get a letter like that. :P

  3. ROTLMAO, That unbelievable. They even have Pirates of the Internet T-shirts. I wouldn"t click on it though you'll probably get a virus. :P

    Steve

  4. I have nothing to do with the site, but I've not found any viruses on my computer after surfing on those sites. If so... Then I might need to upgrade my AV...

  5. Any idea of the final outcome, I nearly fell out of my armchair reading this LOL

  6. very funny indeed. brought a BIG smile to my face this morning. :uwphotog:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.