Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Portra 160

Started by Cybergoldfish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Portra 160

5 posts
  1. On the whole I was pleased with the Portra: Detail, colour, contrast and sharpness were all very pleasing considering that it's print film. I didn't use it UW but here's a surface shot that shows its worth.

  2. Very impressive saturation and sharpness (and of course photography!). A friend of mine was using it UW last week in the Red Sea - but I've not the results yet. Alex

  3. Damn Bob, I'm not showing you any of my shots in Indonesia as they will obviously pale to your fine palette.

     

    Once again an amazing shot!!(No cock Robin either)

  4. Blue graduations are pretty good too, so the UW should be nice.

     

    Todd, I'm getting too old and worn down, my eyes are failing and my teeth are falling out. It's all down hill for me!

     

    All pix Minolta 9000 - Still the 'ollocks!

     

    "Happy Birthday Todd"

     

    BTW: You're nearly as old as my favourite camera!

  5. As long as you leave me your camera gear when you pass on Yoda I will be happy to use the force.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.