Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Upgrade from Photoshop Elements to Photoshop CS4 for $299.00

Started by KirkD ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Upgrade from Photoshop Elements to Photoshop CS4 for $299.00

2 posts
  1. I got a card in the mail from adobe offering Photoshop Elements Win 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0 or Mac 3.0, 4.0, 6.0, & 7.0 user the chance to order Photoshop CS4 upgrade to $299

     

    Go to:

     

    www.adobe.com/go/moveuptopscs4

     

    or

     

    https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html...op&fpr=true

     

    You can also key in the promotional code: NEWEPP1 for an additional %10 off, which puts the total to $269.10 , which is a smokig deal. Adobe is also offering free shipping until Dec 1, 2008.

     

    I also elected to also add Lightroom 2, which is $299, but they are offering to discount this by 30% if it is bought with Photoshop CS4. So, I jumped on both of them. I figured it was time to make the jump, since I made the jump to dSLR last montn from P&S.

     

    The only hiccup I had with ordering is that I couldn't get the online 30% Lightroom 2 discount, so I had to call, but I did get the discount on the phone.

     

    If you do have to call (800-585-0774), you will need the following:

     

    Offer number: PSEPSHOP50US

    You will also need your Photoshop Elements serial code. - I ordered from work and I didn't have this card, but they were able to get it for me throught my phone number.

     

    So, there you have it. If anyone is wanting to make the jump from Elements, this is a great offer. This was my early x-mas present to my self.

     

    If any non-US customers try to upgrade, please post if you had any success with this offer or not, so others will know.

     

    Thanks

     

    Kirk

    Edited by KirkD
  2. The best offer I had from Adobe was a free upgrade from CS3 to CS4 because CS3 would not load on my compatible hardware. As my CS3 came on the back of a student license (80% discount on RRP), that was a bargain... :)

    Edited by Timmoranuk
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.