Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Seal Interaction

Started by tezrez ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Seal Interaction

2 posts
  1. Hi my freind has put some video on YouTube with some amazing interaction with seals in the Farne Islands in the UK, check it out, go to YouTube and type Fantastic Farnes Seals. Oh yes I missed this Dive!

     

    Tez

  2. Hi Tez,

    That's an amazing interaction.

    Look's like they made a friend. I'm not sure I would try that with your seals Pacific cousins. Might be a good way to loose a finger. :uwphotog: I'm surprised the big bull didn't come out and put a stop to his girl playing with someone else.

     

    Fun stuff, thanks for the link.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.