Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

C-5050/PT-015 and Sea & Sea MMII lenses?

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

C-5050/PT-015 and Sea & Sea MMII lenses?

2 posts
  1. I was looking at the PT-015 and a C5050 and was wondering if my Sea & Sea 16mm and macro lenses would work with an adapter? Would the 16mm vignette? I'd like to use both cameras.

     

    Jack

  2. From what I've read you can use the Sea & Sea Macro "2T" or "3T" lens with the 67mm macro adaptor. It will give you higher magnification but you may see vignetting in the wide position.

     

    The macro and supermacro of the C5050 is quite good. You might want to give it a try before getting the adaptor.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.