Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Syncing PT-o15 with YS 120

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Syncing PT-o15 with YS 120

5 posts
  1. I remember seeing an external optic syncing gizmo that when attached onto a plastic case like the PT-015 would work with a Nik or Sea & Sea strobe to sync it. Can't seem to find the reference to the website, it was made by a fellow in Germany as I recall...? Also would a Sea & Sea tray work with a PT-015?

     

    Jack

  2. Thanks, has anybody used this set up: C-5050 (or really any Olympus), PT case, the controller and S&S strobe?

     

    Jack

  3. There's an extensive discussion about the controller here on dd. I don't think anything conclusive came out of it.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.