Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Beneath the Seas Photo Contest

Started by DavidG ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Beneath the Seas Photo Contest

2 posts
  1. I don't normally enter photo contest, but two years ago I enter for the first time some of my images on Beneath the Seas. Few months after I was informed that one of my images got a third place on the macro category and I will receive a price in the next couple of months. After five months I didn't receive anything and I tried to email few times Beneath the Seas but I never got any responses.

    I would like to know if anyone had similar problems with this organization.

    Thanks

    David.

  2. It looks like you won 3rd place in macro in 2007. the 2007 winners page was missing from their web site, but I found it in the google cache.

     

    3rd Place - David and Goliath, David G. Porral, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. Exp Manual 1/250 s at f/25 ISO 500 Lens 105 mm Nikon D 200

     

    I hope you hear back and receive something.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.