I got a spam from http://www.getwet-asia.com , and when I clicked on the link I found that they were using one of my pictures on the front page of their website and that they are claiming to own the copyright.
If you click the link www.getwet-asia.com you go to a pic of a whale shark for about two seconds before you get redirected to their main content. This is my picture. It is on my website, http://www.uwworld.com/Eel%20&%20Shark...Shark%2012.html
What really kind of irks me is that if you look at the bottom of the page they are claiming the copyright for GetWet-Asia.com So I went to godaddy and looked up the owner of GetWet-Asia.com
Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.
Registrant:
Bernarditha Willes
28 Calcutta Street
Merville Park
Paranaque, Metro Manila 1700
Philippines
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GETWET-ASIA.COM
Created on: 30-Nov-08
Expires on: 30-Nov-09
Last Updated on: 03-Dec-08
Administrative Contact:
Willes, Bernarditha debeenterprise@gmail.com
28 Calcutta Street
Merville Park
Paranaque, Metro Manila 1700
Philippines
639178379793
Technical Contact:
Willes, Bernarditha debeenterprise@gmail.com
28 Calcutta Street
Merville Park
Paranaque, Metro Manila 1700
Philippines
639178379793
Domain servers in listed order:
NS.MYCAM-ASIA.TV
NS1.MYCAM-ASIA.TV
NS2.MYCAM-ASIA.TV
Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited