Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Howdy

Started by Beefer ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Howdy

3 posts
  1. Hi -

     

    Figured I ought to introduce myself. I'm new to diving, and have a great desire to do some UW photography. I'm in West Central Florida (Tampa area), and plan on diving mostly in the area other than the all-to-infrequent vacation. That's about it. Oh, thanks for this website, and all of you members! Ive learned alot in my short time as a lurker!

  2. Hi Beefer!

    Welcome. I have recommendation for you. Take a long weekend and head down the 4 hrs to Ft Lauderdale and wander around Reef Photo for a while. Talk to Ryan and his guys and put your hands on all the equipment. You're very lucky to have a great asset so close. Heck you might as well take your gear and get wet while your there. :)

     

    Have fun,

    Steve

  3. welcome. I am new as well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.